CCM Is Here to Stay
1. was seen by their physician in the last twelve months
2. consents to calls from CCM during the month to ask questions and see if they’re okay
3. has at least two chronic conditions, which consists of about 72.5% of today’s 56-million Medicare beneficiary population
Additionally, Medicare requires us to address three concerns during every phone call and ask:
1. Are you taking your medications as prescribed?
2. Are you following the care plan that the doctor and you have agreed upon?
3. Is there anything else you’d like the doctor to know about, or would you like to come in and see the doctor?
Requirements are simple, yet they provide much-needed care and a proactive approach for your patients.
Top Doctor Magazine is a magazine from doctors for doctors and patients. We cover everything from cutting-edge medical techniques and procedures to enterprising doctors, dentists, surgeons, naturopaths, chiropaths, orthodontists, and more who are thought leaders within their own medical practice and changing the way we all experience medicine for the better.
We wish to be your one-stop digest for inspiration by other professionals in your field who are making waves and setting trends. If you, too, are a trend-setter, reach out to us so we can interview you for your own spotlight within an upcoming Top Doctor Magazine issue!
Brianna Connors & Derek Archer Co-Editors