"When I first saw my first rhinoplasty procedure, I was so intrigued by the complexity… all of the emotional and psychological things that went along with it. And I, at that point, realized that facial plastic surgery is the perfect harmony of science and art, and I...
Are You Leaving Money on the Operating Table: Part 1
CCM Is Here to Stay
1. was seen by their physician in the last twelve months
2. consents to calls from CCM during the month to ask questions and see if they’re okay
3. has at least two chronic conditions, which consists of about 72.5% of today’s 56-million Medicare beneficiary population
Additionally, Medicare requires us to address three concerns during every phone call and ask:
1. Are you taking your medications as prescribed?
2. Are you following the care plan that the doctor and you have agreed upon?
3. Is there anything else you’d like the doctor to know about, or would you like to come in and see the doctor?
Requirements are simple, yet they provide much-needed care and a proactive approach for your patients.
Featured Related Articles
About Dr. Javaid Khan Dr. Javaid Khan, DO, is board-certified in two different specialties: Internal Medicine and Allergy and Clinical Immunology....
"When I first saw my first rhinoplasty procedure, I was so intrigued by the complexity… all of the emotional and psychological things that went...
Relax, put your mind at ease, and visualize yourself achieving the imaginable. You can also concentrate on the mundane—like flannel or the clouds,...